- Felix Georgii Pro Model
- Super Flexi Diamondtail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Uniique 3D Flexzone Tip Design – Incredible Presses Unlocked!
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled Core
- Variable Radius Single Concave Finless Hull
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Flextrack, Beveled Liquid Rail Sidewalls, and Sintered Grind Base
- Optimized for LF 4D Bindings | Compatible with All Bindings
- Sizes: 140 | 144 | 148 | 152
Length: 148cm, Width: 43,2cm
Rocker: Progressive 3 Stage 7,2cm
Stance 4D: 52.7 – 66.0cm
Stance 6X: 56.5- 63.5cm
Weight Range: 72 – 105kg
PROGRESSIVE 3 STAGE ROCKER
Flatter center curve for speed & rail control. Exaggerated exit angle through tip gives a bucking pop off the wake.
This shape moves the release point forward, essentially shortening the outline and rail rocker. This shape has the easiest connection from front to back side turn for a fun and playful experience on the water.
3D FLEXZONE TIP DESIGN
A third axis of flex giving the rider the most vibrant torsional response and rebound. Along with having the same feeling as the 2D Flex, the 3D flex gives a more connected feel to the rider to where you can feel the flex through your feet and out to the tips and tails.
VARIABLE RADIUS SINGLE CONCAVE HULL
The variable radius single concave bottom produces less drag while you are up on your feet and riding. The variable radius makes it extra playful on the tips on the water and on features. It allows for soft landings and a more comfortable ride.