- Rounded Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Subtle Dual Concave with Edge and Tip Chanels
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled “Split Core”
- Removable LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Beveled Liquid Rail Sidewalls and Sintered Grind Base
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6″ Bindings
- Sizes: 133 | 137 | 141
Liquid Force Vamp 137
The Vamp is easily one of the top “go-to” boards for several of our female team riders. Each size has its own unique core profile designed to offer optimum flex, no matter which size you pick. Pair with a new set of 6X Bindings like the TAO 6X or the Peak 6X and go hit some laps at the cable with a bomb-proof setup!
- Expert product selection support
- 30-day return policy
- Free shipping in Portugal for orders above 200€
- Pick up at store and ship to your home after holidays! more info
Founded in 1995, with roots going back to the sport’s first days, Liquid Force has become the leader in wakeboard related products and apparel. Founders Tony Finn and Jimmy Redmon were two pioneers in the sport of Wakeboarding credited with creating the sport. With the additions of a wakeskating, wakesurfing and kiteboarding division, as well as a core retailer apparel program, sales for the Carlsbad, CA based company now commands a large percentage of market share.
Having several times won the WSIA “Manufacturer of the Year” award, Liquid Force is dedicated to RELENTLESS INNOVATION, progressive design, maximum functionality and unparalleled quality.